Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index Short / Hard / Hairy

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  DKP Chart  Raid Signup    
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ananaki - Warlock

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ananaki
Pretty Lame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Ananaki - Warlock Reply with quote

1) What is your character's name, race, class and spec?
Ananaki, Human, Warlock and i'm currently destruction shadow spec (0-21-40).

2) What is your full real name, where are you from, and how old are you?
My name is Malcolm Kerr, i'm from Stirling in Scotland and i'm 27 years old.

3) Are you the original owner of this account?
Yes i am.

4) Do you click your actions or keybind them?
I use keys to cast during raids.

5) How strong is your net connection?
My connection is reliable, i'm with Virgin Media (20mb cable).

6) List your computer specs.
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe
3GB GEIL DDR2 400 RAM
Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB

7) Do you own a mic, have Ventrilo and are willing to actively communicate with the raid group verbally?
I own a headset with mic, i have ventrilo (my own 10man server too) and i'm more than happy to communicate with the raid verbally.

8. Can you please detail your previous guild history and explain why you left these
guilds.
I left Wiped in September as i couldn't commit fully to raiding due to RL problems, also i was a bit sick of my Warlock at the time. After leaving, i made my own guild with RL m8s (half a dozen of us) and leveled a druid which suited the times i could get on WoW. Just before Christmas my circumstances changed and i then had the time to raid again, so i began looking for a guild. I joined Blood Hawks in January with both my characters (Druid and Warlock), i soon removed my Warlock as instances i completed previously with Wiped felt new and more fun playing as a Druid. I still have my druid in Blood Hawks at the moment and have explained to the GM that Kraes, not knowing i had a Druid in Blood Hawks, had approached my guildless (my own small guild that is) Warlock asking if i would like to have an application to Wiped considered. I had asked Kraes when i first wanted to raid again if Wiped were looking for a Warlock, sadly you were not at the time.

9) Are you attuned to MH/BT?
Sadly not, i left Wiped while we were still on Morogrim and haven't been back to SSC with my Warlock since.

10) Please list your raid experience, Pre-TBC included.
ZG - Cleared.
Onyxia - Killed.
MC - Cleared.
BWL - 3rd boss.
AQ20 - 4 bosses.
Kara - Cleared.
Gruul's Lair - Cleared.
Magtheridon - Killed.
SSC - Hydross + Lurker.
TK - Voidreaver killed.

11). Are you 100% available to raid every Sunday, Monday and Thursday from 8pm - 12.00am Game time?
Yes, i am.

12) Do you know anyone in Wiped that could vouch for you?
I know alot of you but don't know if any would vouch for me Razz

13) What makes you a great player that will be an assett to our raiding team?
I am a focused raid player, know how to use my class and listen well to instructions.

14) Why do you want to join Wiped?
I would like to raid alongside alot of old friends and face new challanges.

15) You are the bomb, what do you do?
I put my character on /follow Scaramanga then go AFK for 10mins Razz. Kidding aside, i run the hell away from the raid.

And finally, please provide a link to your gear that we can have a look at.
I use Outfitter to change my gear to suit the % of hit needed for the upcoming mobs/boss as my shadow damage goes up with less +hit i have. I have left my 16% hit boss gear on, i know 206 is slightly too much but it has more damage somehow than my 202 + hit. I have 1156 shadow damage with fel armour with this gear.

My gear Link
Kurz
Der Führer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering your app dude.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: