Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index Short / Hard / Hairy

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  DKP Chart  Raid Signup    
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blueshock, shaman

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blueshock
Pretty Lame

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Blueshock, shaman Reply with quote

1) What is your character's name, race, class and spec?
Name: Blueshock
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman
Spec: Elemental

2) What is your full real name, where are you from, and how old are you?
My full name is Olof Olsson and I am from Sweden. I'm 17 (born 1990), yes I know I'm to young
and if I am being rejected because of that I'll accept it, but please continue reading.

3) Are you the original owner of this account?
Yes, I am. From day one.

4) Do you own a mic, have Ventrilo and are willing to actively communicate with the raid group verbally?
Yes, and using my mic on ventrilo isn't a problem.

5) Can you please detail your previous guild history and explain why you left these
guilds.

Forsaken: Joined since one of my best RL friends was MT there and leveled my character in there.
had some really fun times raiding but in the end the people I raided with left along with the GM
so the I thought it was time to move on aswell.

Sacred Order: Nice social guild, good for Kara aswell but too smal for the bigger 25 man raids. As I joined
with the intension to progress through SSC/TK I am serching for new alternatives out of dissapointment and boredom from standing outside instances.

6) Are you 100% available to raid every Sunday, Monday and Thursday from 8pm - 12.00am Game time?
I'd say that very few things in life are 100% sure but yes, I will do everything I can to attend at these times.

7) Do you know anyone in Wiped that could vouch for you?
I've had some friendly chatts (Atleast from my side) with Emogirl, nothing closer to a vouch though.

8. What makes you a great player that will be an assett to our raiding team?
A good listener, pick up tactics fast, never complains about wipeing. Doing good damage and supporting my group in raids.

9) Why do you want to join Wiped?
I want to join Wiped to progress through the games higher instances, to raid, rather effective than often (so the 3 days system suits me perfectly).

And finally, please provide a link to your gear that we can have a look at.
Blueshock

Thanks for reading:)
Emogirl
Pretty Lame

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Blue.

So u thought after our conversation to throw in a apply Smile

Well i am happy u did. Blueshock is a awsome geared, skilled player and indeed blue we had a good/nice conversation Very Happy .

tbh we can't let this fella walk so get him in Cool

Good luck with ur apply and hope to see u soon in wiped.
Kurz
Der Führer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering your app, will be in touch soon.
Vixy
Pretty Lame

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emogirl is satin in disguise dont listen to her:P,

Nice app Best of luck on your app mate, we dont have many unique builds of classes cos of the number of people in guild but wish you good luck Smile.

Vix

1314 shadow damage unbuffed ( need more)
Lanora
Pretty Lame

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah he is soft as satin Razz
think you mean satan?

Milashka
Pretty Lame

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice apply. You have decent amount of gear to start with and surely enough to enter both SSC and TK, looks like you worked hard to get it.

But, your spec looks strange to me. You skiped Nature's Guidance and Tidal mastery that could grant you +3% spell hit chance and +5% spell crit chance. That is a great loss for both PVE and PVP specs. Would like to hear your comments on your spec choice.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: