Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index Short / Hard / Hairy

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  DKP Chart  Raid Signup    
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lvl 70 feral druid

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vipkid
Pretty Lame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: lvl 70 feral druid Reply with quote

1) What is your character's name, race, class and spec? hey,im vipkid a lvl 70 druid nightelf. forgot to put my spec Razz 0/50/11

2) What is your full real name, where are you from, and how old are you?
my names michael huynh,im from united kingdoms and live in birmingham Razz.im 15,i may be young but im a skilled player and quick to learn new things
3) Are you the original owner of this account? yeah

4) Do you own a mic, have Ventrilo and are willing to actively communicate with the raid group verbally? yeah got a mic and ive got teamspeak

5) Can you please detail your previous guild history and explain why you left these
guilds. my first guild was mermaids i think lol!,it was a social and levevling guild.
lots of people from mermaids left to reform legion of hope which was a good guild but when i hit 70 i wanted to raid and try and gear up so i left.
was guildless for a bit untill i joined elysium a guild which had prospects of getting raids together but didnt in the end i left them and joined flames of the phoenix which was the best guild ive had so far.they raided kara everyday of the week and rested on the weekends but runs were slow and kept wipnig on little mobs,2 main GMs left to join their old guilds paradigma and one to headhunters from then on raids weren't on as lack of people came on when they did the raids weren't the best,so i knew it was time to leave ive been guildless since then for a few weeks

6) Are you 100% available to raid every Sunday, Monday and Thursday from 8pm - 12.00am Game time? i can raid mondays,thursdays from that time normally im out on a sunday but i can stay in if i wanted to

7) Do you know anyone in Wiped that could vouch for you? well not really but emogirl asked me to apply so here i am Razz

8. What makes you a great player that will be an assett to our raiding team? i know how to play my class, i can multi tank ,a quick thinker and a fast learner

9) Why do you want to join Wiped? i left flames to progress to do bigger and better raids,learn new things along the way and want to be a teammember

And finally, please provide a link to your gear that we can have a look at.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&n=Vipkid
think it will show my dps gear btw
Durden
Kinda ok

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're like busses i tell u! :p

Good luck with the app
Inhaler
Pretty Lame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice app. Another kid on the block to join!? Very Happy good luck
Kurz
Der Führer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering your app.
Emogirl
Pretty Lame

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIce apply indeed

Ive played with him Heroics and he was quite good imo, dunno about raids u can always try.

About gear, ok he isnt the best geared drood on server, but a few kara runs and he is up too tank 25 man instances.

About him self asfar as i know him. He isnt a trouble maker or whiner , he is relaxed and a helpfull player.

Good luck with ur apply. Greetz Emogirl
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: