Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index Short / Hard / Hairy

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  DKP Chart  Raid Signup    
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Priest: Emogirl

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emogirl
Pretty Lame

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Priest: Emogirl Reply with quote

1) What is your character's name, race, class and spec?
Emogirl Spec: Holy/disc spec (healing)

2) What is your full real name, where are you from, and how old are you?
I am Sjors i life in The Netherlands and i am 24 years old and i own a company Smile

3) Do you own a mic, have Ventrilo and are willing to actively communicate with the raid group verbally?
I have it all Smile Yes sure i will

4) Can you please detail your previous guild history and explain why you left these
guilds.
I am from stormreaver(pvP) i was there in E.G (naxx guild 100%) Guild master left with all the lvl 10 banks one day without letting us know to a other server. Tbc was comming soon and i didnt feel like lvling all my alts and my main on a pvp server, so i moved to a other realm. I was there in Morrigans Crows I left cos some ppl didnt show commitment (incl officerS) there were no raids and never a officer to talk about whats going wrong in the guild.

5) Are you 100% available to raid every Sunday, Monday and Thursday from 8pm - 12.00am Game time?
Yes.
6) Do you know anyone in Wiped that could vouch for you? Lanora, pietje and Kreas and mybe some others Smile

7) What makes you a great player that will be an assett to our raiding team?
Priests are the masters of healing. Druids may have some heavy Hots, Paladins may have the best spamheal in the game, and Shamans may be able to chain heal like theres no tomorrow.

But I can instant cast a pinging heal that jumps to 5 people, heal my entire party with one burst, shield someone so that I or a paladin/shaman/druid has time to get a heal in that would of otherwise failed to save a person, renew just like a druid, spamheal like a paladin, throw out the one of biggest single target heal in game that isnt on a timer, fade to reduce my aggro, use two forms of instant cast aoe-type heals to top up melee groups OT'ing a mob, and I can even plop down a silly little lightwell (witch i do NOT use btw but its just that we "can" ) so that people can top up health before the next wave of mobs without wasting mana or bandages. We have better regen then anyone els, we can get mana back from our shadowfiend, we can have more +healing and use lower flash heals or biger heals witch safes us mana.. ect .

That i know my class after playing it from day one and the fact i did all pre-tbc end game raids Smile

8. Why do you want to join Wiped?
Good guild, nice progres in only 3 raiding days. Looks like a fun guild also from what ive heared.

And finally, please provide a link to your gear that we can have a look at.
Take a look ingame i have 2 diff healing sets and a dmg set aswell. Iam 100% epic geared.
Kurz
Der Führer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accepted - Contact me in-game.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Short / Hard / Hairy Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: